Wednesday 17 June 2009

Mad Mustang Driver



The other day I got the opportunity to test drive the new Ford Mustang GT coupe. I believe it is the only one in Finland at the moment. My friend Simon won the car (for a test drive, that is) and asked me to join him. Although the "prize" smacked a little of a direct marketing plot (for a fast-cars car rental shop), driving the thing was much fun. I just may have exceeded the speed limit, for a second... Below is a picture of the car. The one we drove was pitch black. I still think that the Audi A5 is the most beautiful sports car out there. It doesn't look fragile like most sports cars do, and it is suprisingly spacious inside.

4 comments:

Jussi Ruokomäki said...

A5? R5, maybe?

Jason Lepojärvi said...

No no, A5, the coupe. Audi R8 is pretty sweet too, but it belongs to the "fragile" category. Audi A5 on the other hand is midway between a fly sedan and sports car.

Mietinpä vain said...

Nice..that car is sweet. The only problem for me is that driving 100km with it would cost me the salary of a week :)

Jason Lepojärvi said...

Yeah, I feel you. I'm actually watching a documentary on TV now called "Who Killed the Electric Car?", narrated by Martin Sheen.

It's getting more difficult to love the oil companies as each day goes by...