Saturday 16 May 2009

Benjamin, Benjamin, Benjamin



As my time here is approaching its end, I find my self missing little Daniella and Benjy - a little prematurely. After all, I haven't left! Oh well, I guess this is not uncommon.

This has got to be one of the best pictures I've seen of Benjy. It was taken about five months ago, courtesy of Hanna Ruokomäki who visited us with her family.

Benjy is extremely smart and multitalented. I can't wait to see him grow and find his vocation. It's exciting, what will he be? What kind of choises will he make? On the other hand, he could remain a little boy indefinitely. I doubt the grand-parents would object.

2 comments:

Pappa said...

Upee kuva ja kuvaus Benjystä. Silmä kostuu, kun ajattelen teitä kaikkia. Blessings

PaPPa

Jason Lepojärvi said...

Pappa-- Kuva on Sea Cliffistä, food-courtin lasten leikkipaikasta. Benjy on kuvassa ehkä jo vähän väsynyt? Pian näette taas rakkaitanne!