Tuesday 20 May 2008

Aunty Lynn & My Graduation



Aunty Lynn (my mom's sister, on the left) is coming to Finland again this summer, yay! (Her son-in-law, Tim, calls it the "Booze Fest 2008", or so I've heard.) It'll be nice having her around. But I think most of her time with my mom will be spent at the summer cabin just relaxing and enjoying the boo...tanic atmosphere of the cabin and its surroundings. My plan is to hold a graduation party on June 28th so that Aunty Lynn can make it too. It looks like Danny and Sirkku are returning to Finland in June (instead of August), so they will hopefully make it as well.

*My thesis was accepted last week, but I still have a few difficult courses to pass before I can confidently say that I will graduate according to plans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heheheheh.
Rämä/grämä