Wednesday 16 July 2008

Canadian Maritime

My Canadian Aunt, Auntie Lynn, returned home to British Columbia earlier this week. We miss her already. Over the past few years she's managed to visit us quite a few times, but next on the agenda is - so I've been told - my mother's trip to Canada in 2010 or 2011. (Auntie Lynn might accumulate enough bonus points to visit us in Finland one more time before that though.) My mom and her plan to visit the Maritime Provinces of eastern Canada: Nova Scotia, New Bruinswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland too, and after that take the famous transcontinental train Canada 1 back to Vancouver.


What does this have to do with the photo above? Nothing, really. Well, Auntie Lynn did take it on her holiday in Helsinki this summer. I think my mother is helping my little nephew Joshua with his lunch or something. I know I'm repeating myself - like a broken monotonous record - but Joshua is so adorable. A little human person.

No comments: