Friday 14 March 2008

Lorimark Consulting


Some time ago, my dad founded a consulting firm, Lorimark Consulting. Its forum is special education. Some time ago I was trying to design a logo for it (no homepage yet). The brilliant idea was to have two hands, a man's hand and a young child's hand, on top of each other to form the outline of a dove. Ideally, the adult's hand would looked like it was slightly supporting the child's hand. I took many photos of my dad's and little-Teemu's joined hands, but none of them worked out just right.

In this photo (not of my dad and Teemu), however, even the curve of the breast and the tail feathers of the dove seem to be visible. Wouldn't you agree? Try closing your eyes just a bit. Anyways, actually drawing it proved to be too difficult. Perhaps I'll give it another go one day.

No comments: